Routes Hair Extensions Ltd are one of the UK and USA leading brands in luxury Remy human hair extensions. With extensive knowledge across our field we only source the finest professional human hair extensions from around the world. No synthetics are used or mixed in any of routes hair only 100% human Remy (cuticle correct) hair of the highest quality and most competitive prices. We carefully source our hair ethically making sure that the hair has been paid for fairly on length, weight and quality. Ensuring that illegal and unfair practice has no part in Routes hair.
Our award winning aftercare products are proven to maintain and prolong the lifespan of our hair extensions. The care range we offer are a vital part of your maintenance.
If you want luxurious long lasting high quality hair you have come to the right place as Routes offer so many methods of hair extensions including:
- Tiny tip hair extensions (i link, i tip)
- Nano tip hair extensions
- U tip hair extensions (nail tip, bonded)
- Weft hair extensions
- Clip in hair extensions
- Tape hair
- Hair extension application/removal tools
- Full range of aftercare products
Our bonded or tipped hair extensions are made with 100% Italian keratin. This is proven both the strongest and kindest material that can possibly be used in hair extensions.
Here at Routes we are constantly adding to our lines of hair extensions to give you a fabulous choice in methods and colours. Like our ombre hair extensions and mixed colour hair extensions. We are currently adding new length options across our methods and constantly extending our colour range.
We now have a range of Russian Slavic hair for the ultimate indulgence in luxury hair extensions. Imported direct from Russia . Check out our Russian Routes section.
We love to support and work in conjunction with our trade customers. We are hair extension suppliers to both the established salon and general public. We offer fantastic packages to our trade account holders. It is completely free to open a trade account with no minimum spend.
ROUTES AMBASSADOR XTRA
Look out for our new Routes Ambassador Xtra badge across our site for the premium hair extension salons.
More about Ambassador Xtra Salons:
- These salons do more than the average number of hair extension fittings. As a result they are ultra experienced and very exclusive (make sure you book in advance to avoid disappointment!)
- We have seen the photographic evidence of the placement and fitments of this salons work and we have approved that their work is of high standard- so you know you are in good hands.
- We highly recommend these salons as we have seen and reposted many amazing transformations from these salons with fantastic feedback from their clientele.
- You can find an Ambassador Xtra salon on our exclusive directory where you will find the salons have a badge attached to their listing. The Ambassador Xtra salons may also display a badge on their website/social media and/or images to help you find them.
Here at Routes we like to look after our customers. One of our added FREE services is colour matching. As you can see we have so many shades available in our luxury hair extensions it can be a little overwhelming to know where to start with the correct shade for you/your client.
Let the experts at Routes help - we have an extremely high accuracy rate!
*Please note this is to be used as a guide only*
Photos supplied and computer screens can distort the true colour of the hair. Although we are used to working with this from time to time it is not an exact match and we cannot guarantee any advice given.
We aim to get your colour match recommendation to you very quickly but please allow up to 24hours at busy or out of hours times.
- Make sure all your hair is left down
- Ensure as much of your hair is in the photo (for best results ask someone to take the photo for you from the back showing all your hair from the top of your head to the very ends
- Don’t chop off the ends of your hair- it is vital that we see the ends of your hair as this is where your hair ends and your extensions begin so this is the most important part to match
- Do not use filter (yes they make us look super stunning but will not give a good representation of your hairs true colour)
- Take your photo in natural light (near the window or outside - but NOT in direct sunlight)
If you are not 100% happy with your hair when it arrives we offer a quick and easy exchange service.